Get twice as many ALP bonus points for trades and top-ups in December and January. You can also receive a 50% refund on spread compensation!Sign up
1. These terms and conditions govern the procedure for conducting the "Double Your Cashback" Promotion (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion").
2. The organizer of the Promotion is Alpari Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
3. Promotion run time: from December 20th 2021 to January 23rd, 2022 inclusive (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion Period").
4. All of the Company’s Clients are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
5. Within the framework of the Promotion and for the Promotion Period, the following terms and conditions of the Alpari Cashback Loyalty Program shall be changed:
5.1. The number of ALP bonus points awarded for trading in the following types of accounts will be doubled:
5.2. The number of ALP bonus points awarded for top-ups will also be doubled.
5.3. The discounts for spread compensation will be doubled, provided that a balance of at least $400 (or the EUR/RUB equivalent at the rate set by the Company at the time when the spread compensation is calculated during the night from Sunday to Monday) is maintained on an account with an activated discount. If the condition for the account balance is not met, the discount becomes standard, corresponding to the conditions of the Alpari Cashback Loyalty Program. The promotional discount is available on the following types of accounts:
5.4. During the Promotion Period, the amount of discounts on compensation for account top-up commission will cut by 50%.
6. The Client understands and agrees that the individual discount is activated based on the account balance indicator. If the balance on the Client's account during the Promotion Period does not constantly correspond to or exceed $400, the discount may at times be calculated according to the standard terms of the Alpari Cashback Loyalty Program, and at other times according to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. In addition, the exchange rate that affects the calculation of the balance shall also be taken into account if the account is denominated in a currency other than USD.
6.1. During the Promotion Period, the Client is entitled to upgrade his/her status in the Alpari Cashback Loyalty Program to the Diamond level. Status will be assigned/confirmed on Monday of each new week during the Promotion Period, provided that the Client maintains the total myAlpari balance at a level of at least $1,500 during the week preceding the day when said status is assigned/confirmed.
7. The Client understands and agrees that all top-up requests are reviewed on the date of their execution on the part of the Company, and not on the date when requests are submitted.
8. Internal transfers between accounts are not account top-ups, except for internal transfers from a myAlpari account funded from an external payment system. Commissions refunded by the Company as part of payment system commission refund promotions are not considered top-ups.
9. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion without prior notice.